Question

FUNNYLIFE2010

bankruptcy because of SSI
I WENT TWO YEARS WITH NO INCOME STILL PAYING MY CRDIT CARD AS LONG AS I COULD HAVING LOW-INCOME DOCTOR THAT CHARGED ME 75 DOLLARS A VISIT HAD 400 DOLLARS FOR ANOTHER TEST ALWAYS HAD TO PAY FRIST BEFORE I COULD SEE THEM THEN I HAD A HEART ATTACK THEN SUGAT DIEB. WITH OVER FOUR HUNDERED THROUSAND IN HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS BILLS WHICH WAS TO BE COVERED WITH MEDACARE I FILED BANKRUPTCY BECAUSE THE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS WERE TAKEN ME TO COURT
BEING DISABLED ON FIXED INCOME WHAT DO YOU DO ?? I SAW A LAWYER AND I FILED BANKRUPTCY NOW MY CREIDITS GONE I DID NOT GET UNDERPLOYMENT I GOT NO HELP 1 REFIL FOR MY PILLS WAS 400 DOLLARS EACH TINE ANOTHER WAS 180 EACH TIME YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BEGG JUNE 18TH 2010 CHANGED MY LIFE FOR EVER WAL-MART TRYED TO FIRER ME BECAUSE I WAS IN HOSPITAL WITH STROKE AND COULD NOT CALL IN THE WORK MY STROKE WAS STRESS RELATED