Question

Raybreeezy

Banker opened me up my first credit card without my consent? What should I do?
I was 18 when this happened and instantly closed it. (No utilization)
What should I do?
Will this affect my credit score?
Will reopening it help boost my credit score?

It probably won't have any effect.

you don't mention how long ago it was, but if you never used it, its as if it never exsisted. There will probably be an inquiry.

That banker was trying to do you a favor. Trying to establish credit when your young is difficult. With a "thin file" (no credit history) the chances of getting approved are very low and the cards you will get approved for will have very low limits.