Question

Khma1grl

BankAmericard Mastercard - 0% APR, Balance Transfer for 21 months
Hello, I just received a credit card offer for Bankamericard Mastercard that has a 0% interest APR and Balance Transfer for 21 months! I know there are other cards that has it for 21 months as well like the Citi Simplicity or Diamond Preferred, but this one seems a bit odd since I could not find it on Bank of America's website... like at all. They have similar ones, like Bankamericad Better Balance or something Mastercard or the Bankamericard Visa, but they didn't seem to have mine in specific. So I just chatted with them online, and they said it was a customized card per my needs and my credit. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this offer? and if so, what is the experience with this card and bank? I have no affiliation with BOA whatsoever and am kind of intrigued on this offer. =] Any comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

I've been with Bank of America for over 30 years. Read the fine print on the offer. Is the balance transfer free or is there a fee associated with it? Some banks charge a 3% to 5% transfer fee.   Will you be able to pay your balance off in the time allotted? If it's not paid off when the 21 months is at the end, you can/will be charged for the entire balance transferred. This isn't just with B of A, but other lenders as well.