Question

ACRC8287

BankAmericard authorized user question...
When I applied for my BankAmericard, I listed my husband as additional user right on the original application. I've seen the card show up on at least two of my reports thus far (EX & EQ), but it doesn't show on any of his yet. Is this lag typical? Or is there something else I need to do to make sure it shows up on his reports?

You'd have to verify that BofA reports for AU's.  Not all creditors do.

ACRC82874

Thanks, we ended up calling and adding him as a joint user since BofA informed they do NOT report AUs.