Question

flashdragon

Bank that allows paying of bills with credit card through their website
I have several monthly bills that I'd like to pay with a credit card to earn rewards. However, these bills charge an average of $35 as a "connivence" fee each time I go through their website, so I'd like to use the bank's website to pay them. I know Wells Fargo, Chase, and Bank of America will not allow this. Does Citi or Discover allow for bill pay using their credit cards through their websites?

Who charges a convenience fee to pay off what you owe?    I understand some have a penalty to pay by phone although certainly not that high of an amount and not when you pay via the web or auto pay.  If these accounts have auto pay, and they accept payment via credit card, then sign up for that.   Some will charge a fee as you are using a credit card and they won't absorb the credit card fee on the transaction.   When you pay a debt by using more debt, you show signs of financial failure, you may want to take another look at your finances.

LOL,

seems someone is chasing the Reward points,  

if it was as that easy everyone would be doing it. 

you are chasing a dream