Question

premedcollegegal

Bank of America: unsecured student vs. 99/500 secured. Which do I pick?
Basically I can only have one card and they're guaranteed approvals. Which one will help more in the long-term? Do you know which one will give me a better credit limit increase?

They are both going to be good cards.  They will both start off slow and both would end up with great credit limits.  I dont know what rewards come with the student card but I do know that you can get rewards with the secured card.  I guess you should do some research on both of them and see what works best for you.