Question

CRA04

Bank consolidated with another and now my auto loan isn't showing up in Credit Karma?
A few months ago, the bank that I have my auto loan through consolidated and changed names. When this happened, my auto loan account showed as "closed" in Credit Karma and it doesn't show that another one has been opened. This negatively affected my credit score and I'm not sure how to fix it. I do make monthly payments on my car and they are always on time so I want to make sure that I get credit for that. Thanks in advance!

Does the newly formed company even report to the credit bureaus? Not all lenders do. You might want to contact the lender and ask if they will report your account to the credit bureaus.