Question

Posted in Banking

JDHarbolt

Bank account over drafted
Im trying to get added to my husbands bank account but they wont allow me saying it keeps showing up I owe money to a bank I cant find the bank I owe money to can you help

Most Helpful Response

Get copies of credit reports.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and order copies of all three credit reports.  Go over them thoroughly.  You will likely find that 'missing' bank account and other errors which you will dispute with the reporting credit bureau.  It should take about 30 days, after which you should receive a corrected credit report.

Doing an annual check of your credit reports will help keep everything straight.