Question

racecar53

Balances decreased yet credit score dropped, what's going on?
One of my credit card balances was reported reduced by $19 on Equifax and trans union, yet both my credit scores dropped by 7 points. Why did it drop by so much? It should have risen if anything. The only recent changes besides the $19 decrease on one card was that I disputed 3 old accounts on TU and they removed them which caused my score to jump by 16 points about 2 weeks prior. What's going on?

Not sure. I advise you to check your FICO scores to see what they are doing.