Question

Ash020

Balance Transfer on credit cards- Then do they charge interest right away?
I want to switch credit card companies and some say "Transfer Balance free with- in 60 days" After you do transfer your balance will they start charging interest after the billing cycle if you don't pay it off right away? I wanted to start fresh with a new company because the one I'm with is insufficient.

Depends on the card.  Try to find one that offers 0% interest for at least 12 months.  This will give you the time to get the balance paid off or make a big dent in it before the interest begins to kick in. And do NOT close the old cards that you transferred.  Keep them in a safe place.  Their credit limit and age are positives on your credit score.  When I did a transfer, my score rose several points.