Question

Nora7298

Balance transfer
I am wanting to find a card that will work for me. I want to close my secured Capital One card with a less than 150.00 balance and $500.00 CL. What Cash reward card would you recommend with a 728 score Tu & Eq. Capital One doesn't increase CL very often. I always pay the whole statement balance each month.

Hold on, you  title it Balance Transfer,  but you pay off your CC each month.    Then you don't need a balance transfer. 

You need to do more research first

And DO NOT CLOSE any credit card (excepe for those with annual fees, maybe) or you will hurt your credit score.