Question

Arikingking

Balance transfer
I am interested with balance transfer but how it work? How long should I pay $6,000 debt? Is it fix amount monthly? I already have freedom chase card. Please help me! Thank u

When you transfer balances from one card to another, you pay a fee for the transfer (usually a percentage of the loan amount) plus whatever interest you pay monthly to the new card account.  Nobody can answer how long you should pay a 6K debt, that is something only you can figure out with your budget, but I would hope at least within 1 year.  If you pay off a credit card don't close it, that will hurt your credit.  To learn more, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!