Question

520john

balance transfer
You tell me that if I transfer my balance to a Capitol One credit card that it will save me money and I had a very good chance of getting accepted, but I got denied.
If you know how my credit is why did suggest that I transfer my balance knowing I'd get denied.
I had my hopes up that something good might finally happen with my credit but it's back to the same daily crap.

Most Helpful Response

First of all, this forum is for Credit Karma users such as yourself.  This is not the complaint dept (well, maybe sort of) or the help desk for Credit Karma.  Never, ever take the recommendations given by Credit Karma, those are just ads.  To search for a good credit card, go to www.creditcard.org.  If your credit isn't good, you can apply for a secured credit card.  Finally, if you want to yell at Credit Karma, send email to support@creditkarma.com.  Best of luck!

520john

Thank you.

sorry for the mistake but thanks for your advise.

I'm just tired of getting being in debt due to many reasons that I'm not going to get into. some my fault, some not.