Question

workoutmomma79

Bad Debt 2nd Collection company.
In Jan 2013 a credit card of mine went into bad debt collections and Bank tried to get money. Then company bought balance and tried to collect. I explanied my life story as to why I was unable to pay at this time. Then that account was bought from another company and now I have talked with them a monthly payment. Have been paying them monthly for three months. I was wondering if I cant pay again the monthly payments, will they put a mark on a already bad debt account bought from two different companies since Jan of last year?

It's YOUR credit history.

Any credit account that you have, good or bad, is going to show on your credit report for 7 years.  If it is an on-going account in good standing, your credit report will show only the past 7 years of activity.  If it goes to collections, each of the collectors (they do sell off the accounts when they're not getting results) will be making an entry on your credit report. The more collectors involved, the more negative notations.  What you want to do is make the payments as quickly as possible.  If circumstances prevent you from making payments, do not leave the collector guessing.  Contact them (preferably in writing and you keep a copy for your files) and let them know what is happening.  It is your responsibility to get the accounts paid off and how well you do it shows how well you can be trusted for the future.