Question

SteveGregory149

Bad credit, no credit cards, but big savings account. How do I raise my credit score?
Basically, I am a law student and have zero credit cards. I made a decent amount of money before going back to school but was a little careless with spending. I paid back my 3 delinquent cards in full and some unpaid parking tickets, but my score is still 570. I have enough money in the bank to get me through school but I need to get my credit score up so I can buy big items when I need them.

What should I do to boost my credit?

Get credit cards and any other type of loan you can qualify for.  Your score will dip at first, but over the months it will increase as you make on time payments to your new cards/loans.  You must have credit to have a credit score.  Best of luck!