Question

tayyML

Bad Credit Mark removal?
Please help! How do you remove bad marks form your credit report AFTER you've finally paid off the debts? I paid off ALL my debt this year, but my credit score is low due to the previously missed payments. What options do I have to get this removed? Must I wait 7 years before I can buy my home? I need guidance.

Yes you must wait 7 years for them to be removed.  But that does not mean 7 years to buy a home, it is possible if you work hard you might build a good enough credit file to overcome them before the 7 years is up.