Question

armyguy81608

bad credit, but make 80+k a year, need a realistic opinion on a loan
got into horrible financial issues in 2012, my credit dropped from 660 to now at 520

I net around 5k a month , with monthly bills around 2200. Also although my credit is bad if the ford dealership does their research they will see I have paid off three cars with out ever missing a payment.

Can I make a successful demand of a loan no more than 9% interest, or am I stuck because of the score.

The loan would be around 28k. Thaks for your time

Why do you need another or new vehicle? Income of $5000 a month with debts of $2200 is 44% of your income. Your debt to income ratio should be no more than 36%. You're digging yourself further into a hole taking on more debt. I don't know what kind of interest rate you can expect.