Question

savedclassicgirl

bad accounts removed score not changing
i have had a publid record vacated and removed from my account. Credit karma shows that it was removed today. also i have many other removed open collections ive been working hard on my credit. before i tell the mortgage lender to re-pull my credit i want to make sure the score is high enough. credit karma shows same score yet major derogatories have been delted

You need to check your FICO scores and see where they are. Mortgage lenders are not using the scores here. I advice you to go to myfico or another site that offers all three credit reports and different versions of FICO scores to see where you are at. It does cost money but is worth it.