Question

Dilyjo

Awrong address is listed on my Trans Union report. How do I contact them and correct this issue?
Reported that I lived in a State that I've never been to or lived in.

Write a letter and mail it.

simply write a letter to each of the credit bueraus asking for the incorrect info to be removed from your report.

Addresses are only used as identifiers, a wrong address on your report will have absolutly no impact on your scores, They are added to your report when a business uses the info as an identifier when pulling your credit report.  My son's first apt address was added to my report because I was the Gaurantor on his lease.  So they really have no impact at all.

But if you want to just clean up your report, You can write a letter.

Hope that helps