Question

djbarry49

Auto pay set up through biller failed not my fault but it hurt my credit score how do I fix it?
I set up an auto draft through my second Mortgage and they failed to deduct my payment. I even called them and they said "everything is O.K." have names and teller numbers. The was 30 days overdue so it affected my credit score I have not missed one payment in 4 years the company will not remove it. The credit bureaus sided with them is there anything I can do or should I get a lawyer and go to small claims? My wife and I were going to buy a house this spring.

File complaints with the FTC, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General for your state.  Google them and you can probably do all that online.  Send letter to creditor and cc the folks you are complaining to.  Best of luck!