Auto Loans for First time buyer
I am a first time car buyer. I have never had a loan before. My credit score in Transunion is 701, Equifax is 697 and Experian is 680. I have always made ontime payments on my credit card.

I am looking at a auto loan of $25000. My monthly pre-tax salary is $6075. The main issue in my credit report is that I do not have a long history (10 months) of credit. I have two credit cards, $750 and $700.

Where should I go for securing a auto loan? Is it even possible for me to get a auto loan?. I can wait till September but will it help?