Question

crisscross9

Auto Loan to apply for with bad credit
I currently have a credit score of 520-ish but rising once I pay my secure card off. I recently got denied at my bank for a auto loan and I was wondering if anyone knew any auto loans that would approve me with a low credit score. I know in a couple of months my credit will rising because I got a second job and plan to make payments on some of the bills. But I don't know how long my current vehicle will hold on, because of the high mileage. And I will be traveling a lot ( 2 jobs and school).

Try Capital One.  They are pretty generous even though their rates may be a little higher but will be better than Chase or other big banks.

Once your score is in the 600's try DCU.  They are wonderful bank to refinance an auto loan.  That's the route I went.  Good luck!