Question

Quadmom2005

Auto Loan Paid Off But Not Updated
Paid off 4/13/17. Most payments reflected on my report within 2 weeks but not this??

If your paid off auto loan has not been updated, its probably a work in progress.   I would presume that you have not yet received your title for your automobile as of yet.   Just be patient, it will probably be updated shortly after you receive your title.   When I paid off my loan, it took my finance company nearly three months to return my title, along with a refund check for overpaid interest.   As a result, it even showed a timely payment at that time which left me with a three month hole of payments in my report as none was due at that time.