Question

lovelygem8

Auto Loan at 19
What is the probability of getting approved for an auto loan with a $800-$1000 income a month and a 680 credit score? The car I'm looking at is around $16,000 with a $1,500 trade in. Also I don't have any expenses I still live at home with my parents so I do not pay bills. Thanks!

Hate to say this, but lower your sites on a much lower cost used card about 4k to 6k car.   Save up and Pay Cash.

Google Dave Ramsey and Read. 

Don't get suck with a Car payment and in over your head at such a young age.

that 16k car is going to cost you about 300 a month for 6 or 7 years.  ( Do you Really want to be stuck with that ? )  save 500 a month for 10 months that 5k go out and but a nice used car for that price.   then keep saving so you can upgrade in 2 or 3 years.  ( repeat Process )