Question

Mrbx81

Auto loan approval
I have a credit score of 704 with trans Union and equifax I only had 2 credit cards for about 6 months with a $1300 limit. What are my odds on getting approved for a used 2013 bmw for 30k. I never had any type of loans before. Only thing that shows on my report history is child support payments and finger hut which are all made payments on time.

Might be best to check with your bank/credit union to see about getting a pre-authorized check to buy a car with.  They might be your best help in achieving this goal.