Question

Cyndi2014

Auto loan and FICO score
Does anybody know which banks/ finance companies or loan companies use TransUnion in Southern California? Unfortunately my car got totaled on Sunday, and now I am desperate search for a new car. According to my last report (October 2014) my highest score was TransUnion at 683, I am not sure how much it as changed but I am hopping it has increased as I just finished paying my other car loan in November. Either way, I want to purchase a car for the lowest possible interest rate and my TransUnion report is my highest score right now.

Try the Transunion website.

They generally have lenders that advertise on the site.  "Pre-Qualify" for a loan so that you know what your getting as far as rates and payments. 

EddyTX

Also realize, that your transunion score, FICO score and credit karma score are all going to be different....