Question

921mathews

Auto loan and credit report
I recently paid off an auto loan a few months early. I don't see it on my open OR closed account on here. How long does this normally take and how long does it take to reflect on my report?

Was the account showing on your Transunion or Equifax report before? If not or if you don't know, keep in mind that not all lenders report to the credit bureaus and some lenders may only report to one bureau (so don't forget about Experian). If the loan was reported to the credit bureaus I would have no idea why it would disappear now unless you request it to be deleted or disputed it for some reason. Long story short, if you don't see the account on your Transunion or Equifax reports now, you probably won't see it in the future.