Question

syncmarket

Auto Lease after Bankruptcy - 700 Credit Score
Looking for info if I would qualify for a lease anytime soon - Little background:
Discharged Bankruptcy January 2017, about 60k in CC debt, reaffirmed my auto loan I currently have, never missed a payment on that loan.
Currently my score is a 700 on Transunion and Equifax as per Credit Karma.
I have one CC that I charge about $100 per month on and pay off in full every month to raise my score.

Basically I am looking to get rid of my current financed car as it was a terrible 8 year loan and its a gas guzzler, really want to lease something more efficient with a lower payment.