Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Iloveparrots

AUTO Insurance Score
My Auto Insurance Score dropped by 19 points. I have no idea why. My credit score is excellent and has gone up, I've no auto insurance claims EVER, my homeowner insurance score is up, and my Vanguard score is Excellent. I don't understand why my auto insurance score would drop. I have paid my premium already for the entire year.

auto insurance score

I dont know if this score matters or what criteria they use.

Since CK started showing the auto and home scores, mine havent been very good.

I am over 50 years old, never had a lapse in coverage of home or auto, never had a claim in my life, no tickets or accidents in like ten years, FICO is north of 750.  If that doesnt rate a good score, then I have no idea what they care about.  My guess is that its a dyscunctional score and no one uses it.