Question

AzizQadeer

Auto Insurance Score
Hi, I want to know what determines you auto insurance score? My score has gone down by over a 100 points in the past month.Insurance and my license have been the same for some time now. I have been looking for another vehicle and the two dealers I went to put 5 inquiries on my account, can this be the reason? Do car insurers actually look at this score when giving a rate? What can I do to improve it and bring it back to what it was before?

Also, my credit score is pretty low due to a petty mistake I made in the past. Would taking out a auto-loan with a co-signer help my score? How can I improve my score without a credit card? I have yet to own one and want to get a good first credit card. The ones being offered to me right now have terrible reviews. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you.