Question

pittpa

Auto dealer ran 3 hard credit reports, when told not to. What are my options?
I spoke with a car salesman and told him that I didn't want to have my credit ran until I decided on a vehicle. I told him what my score was on Credit Karma. I spoke with the finance man when they were using high pressure tactics. He confirmed that he knew that I didn't want to have my credit run. Yet, he was able to 'assure' me that I could get a great rate. I told them that I wanted to sleep on it and that I don't impulse buy. He wanted to know what he could do to get me to buy it 'tonight.' When I left I went home and looked at Credit Karma, they ran my credit three times. I think that they thought they could pressure me into it and ran my credit without my consent. They only reason they had my number is because it was part of their form. When I gave him the number, I immediately told him that I did not want to have it run. No matter how little it effects my score, I didn't want it to be lower, so that when I decide on a vehicle, I get the lowest rate. Is there legal action? Am I able to get these removed?

Hard Inquires

When u tell a dealer what to do they SHOULD. I told my dealer "Only" to submit my application to Chase Bank, cause this is where I bank.  This Butt Hole ran it to 3 other agency.....I ****ED OFF. Do what I ask u, not what u choose to do with my SS #. There should be a law or Application Notice that says to whom your credit is being submitted. I have 5 Hard Inquires on my CK and there should only be 2.....How can I get then removed.......H E L P......PLEASE

unfortunately no once you gave them your social security number (for whatever reason short of being tortured or gun to your head) that gave them the ability to run your credit which is standard practice you no legal arguement and getting them removed is impossible because they have a forum in your writing (which more or less authorized consent)