Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

g5katz

Auto and Home insurance ratings are illogical and misleading
I have had auto insurance for over 30 years and never filed a claim, never had an accident. I have had renters insurance for my own protection, for more than 25 years due to being in the military and not owning a home yet. I have never filed a claim on that either so how do they (credit agencies) get off rating me as poor based on my credit profile. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Yep, you are correct.  They're just looking for more crap to throw at you so you'll be tempted to purchase additional services.