Question

Cuppiedoes

Authorized user credit report
I am an authorized user on 2 of my mothers credit card accounts. She can't afford the payments anymore and wants to stop making them. Will this negatively effect my credit score even if I am not the primary card holder?

Yes it would negatively affect you, why would you think that it wouldn't? I strongly advise that you do some reading on credit and I advise your mother to as well, if she stops making her payments she will ruin her credit. You better get removed from the card ASAP if she is going to do this and then get the accounts removed from your credit reports. Please do some studying on credit.