Question

sdc6295

Authorized cc user, almost maxed out, positive standing. Should I remove myself?
I'm an authorized user of my ex husbands credit card. It is in good standing however he has almost maxed it out so the utilization is high. Will it positivity or negatively impact me to remove it?

If it is nearly maxed out it is already hurting you to an extent. However removing you from this card may very well lower your score...but it also depends on how long this card has been open. The longer it has been opened the more it may hurt your overall CS because of it lowering your AAoA (Average Age of Accounts) As a rule when ever a divorce occurs, both parties should severe all kinds of accounts and attachments like this. This is for your protection.