Question

RoseMildred

AT&T sold a false debt to AFNI. Have it cleared up. How to remove?
Moved five yr ago, cancelled AT&Tinternet/Dish (bundled). Returned the equipment to Dish late. Although Dish has (on three-way with me) repeatedly (four or five times) told AT&T that I returned the equipment , AT&T refuses to believe that I did. Last three-way call was four days ago. Supossedly got it cleared up again a few days ago, but received ANOTHER collection attempt by AFNI today. I even have an account with Dish now. If I had not returned the equipment, Dish would not have let me open the acct.

Get written confirmation from dish and mail it to the collection agency