Question

Gillylaho

At 628, should I try for the capital one Quicksilver or the secured card?
I have a score of 628 and have no credit card. Should I try for the Capitol One Quicksilver or the Capital One secured card?

Try prequalification

Fill out capital one's preapproval application. It'll show you the best suited card for you. 

https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_UNS_QUICK_RWD_V01.aspx?external_id=CJA_ZZ11675637_USCCJ_K2569276_3950408961

Most Helpful Response

With a 628 credit score, you'll have a better chance getting approved for the Capital One secured card.

Pre-Approved CC

I went to the Captial One website to see if I am pre approved for a credit card,  It provided a list of cards I was pre-approved for.  I am afraid to let them put a hard hit on my report and decline my applicaiton.  My Equifax score is 628.  I have a couple of credit cards in good standing and a couple of student loans in deferrment.  What are my chances of getting approved?