Question

Bmarie810

Asset Recovery?
I just got a notice saying I have $600 dollars in Asset recovery that's in collections?! UMM. I don't know what an Asset Recovery is, and there's no way in hell I owe someone $600 dollars. Help me understand?

Likely an error, but correctable.

Asset Recovery???  That's one of the lousy collection agencies.

So, go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  They have to look them over and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Please do ths check-up once a year to make sure all information on your credit reports is correct.