Question

tscaf2000

As I see it and I may be wrong?
Just a quick question. As I see the list of accounts here and I have them in collection, can I still go to the places I owe and pay them cutting out the Collection Companies. I'd rather give my money to the one's I owe, then too blood suckers.

Depends on whether the collection company works for the company you owe money to or whether the collection company bought the debt outright.  If it's the latter then your wasting your time contacting the original company simply because they have written the debt off already and it no longer concerns them.

fireandrain12345

A few years ago I changed my car insurance from Century 21 to GEICO. Century 21  said they would send me the bill for the balance but never did. The next commuincation from them was a letter from a collections agency as they sent me to collections for non-payment of the balance. I called them every day for a week and tried to explain that I wanted to pay them but never got a bill. They insisited I had to pay the collections company and it would stay on my credit. Finally I got the VP of Customer Realtions personal email and emailed him directly. The next day someone from Century 21 called me and I was able to pay them directly and got the collection erased from my report. It never hurts to try and don't accept the first response from the company. Keep working your way up the ladder till you get the resposne you want.