Question

Opticalchik5

Arrrggghhhh...fastest way to increase credit score
I just signed up for credit karma only to find out that my score is way lower than what i thought. How can I get it up?? I have been paying off old debts and it doesnt seem like it has helped AT ALL. Any advice? Oh and why the heck is my auto insurance score so low...I have never had an accident and I always pay my bill.

Most Helpful Response

need a mix of credit...ie: auto loan,crredit ccard,personal loan....thats makes up 35% of credit score....keep utilization under 20% and watch those inquiries keep them low per year... 2 = great....may i suggest a personal loan from local bank or new credit card typical 700+ have 3-6 cards