Question

fixingthecredit2

Arrow financial services
I have a judgment from them and they are closed. I can not find any information on them at all to be able to contact them. What can I do?

Hopefully, relax.

Arrow Financial Services was one of those lousy "junk debt buyers" who purchases old (often uncollectable) debts and this company's M.O. was to use the court system to "buffalo" people into paying.  A Google search has shown that some (though not all) debts they had were purchased by LVNV.  The things I could say about LVNV should not even be uttered in impolite company!!

Suggest you go to annualcreditreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  Go over them thoroughly and be ready to file disputes on any errors (things that are NOT yours) with the companies reporting them.  They have to investigate and verify or delete the item.  I am hoping you do not see LVNV on your reports.  Please don't go seeking them out.  IF they should contact you, request a verification of debt which (don't tell them because they should know) requires they send you a copy of the original contract for the debt with the original creditor that has YOUR signature on it.  They usually can't which means the debt eventually dies.

Hope this helps.

arrow financial

my question is that arrow financial shows up on my credit under closed/removed, but the thing is only a few months before i paid that debt off from another company that had it.  is arrow financials post affecting my credit score at this point?