Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

willclements

Are you people just dumb?
Why the poor scores on my auto insurance, home insurance, and vantage score? my home has been paid for 25 years, so their should be no problem with my home score. I have never created a wreck in my life and I'm 60 years old., so the car insurance score should be higher. Then the vantage score and credit score, I have 16 different credit cards and use 13 of them and have not ever been late on a payment, and always pay more than need be. So what I'm asking is what is wrong with you people, time to get your act together don't you think. Lets put a little time in and get some of the scores somewhere close to right, ok?

Most Helpful Response

first off guy calm down b4 you have a heart attack....old people need to keep there blood pressure in check....as far as answering your question auto insurance and home insurance scores are USELESS they are rarely used and carry no weight.....2nd the vantage score uses a different model so its not uncommon for it to be lower then your TU or EQ or EX credit scores by as much as 50 points

willclements

henry you must be on welfare or a stupid liberal to answer a question that bad. Start 1st grade over again, and learn something this time. Rich people like me don't want to be answered by a half wit like you.

Wreck insurance

>I have never created a wreck in my life and I'm 60 years old., so the car insurance score should be higher.<

Do you think car insurance is based on the number of wrecks you created?