Question

alannors

Are these so called money saving suggestions for real!!!
I have had it suggested to me that I should consolidate my 2 credit card balances into one.
At present I am paying approx. 17% interest on my balances, Credit Karma suggests I consolidate onto a card with 23% interest. It says I will save a fortune, only because it calculates my cards pay off at minimum payments and then calculates the consolidated card for a 3 year term. Of course I will save money, I am just paying off quicker, The same payments going into my current cards would also save me a great deal of money.
Credit Karma you are trying to prey on people with no money skills and it is not right, if you are truely trying to help people then do it properly and give good advice rather than taking back handers from credit companies.