Question

Kasprague

Are there credit cards I can apply for that don't do hard inquiries?
To improve my credit score, I need more open accounts, but I need less hard inquiries.
How is this possible? Are there cards that don't perform hard inquiries?

no only ones that do are like AMEX bluebird which doesnt build credit.....if it doesnt cost you a hard inquiry it doesnt build credit and you dont need more open accounts to build credit thats a myth I have 5....3 open 2 closed and have a 769 credit score and its 3 open CC's and 2 closed personal loans nothing major like car loan or mortgage

and only had credit for 2 years as well went from no credit to 750 in 10 months now at 769 @ 27 months with 6 inquires about to drop off in 3 months