Question

coxverno

Are there any companies that offer pay-to-delete services
I am looking to pay of some of the balances on my credit report. But am unsure of what to do. I am deciding between two options.

1.) Paying off a major debt of 3.4k

2.) Paying off multiple balances that would come to 3.2k.

I am looking for the best option to improve my credit score. And also a credit card that I could use to rebuild my credit score.

Payoffs probably look better than unpaid

But I think the issue you are referring to is a legal one. I am not sure if it is legal for a lender to agree to remove something from your report in exchange for payment. I could be wrong as I can't point to law but this is the impression I have from reading around various web sources. That being said if you make a good deal and get the negative removed that is great!