Question

ibrinson

Are the approval odds good? Is this card worth it? Thanks.
The Ashley Advantage™ Credit Card Yay or Nay? I am looking to purchase furniture for my first home. I have been discharged from bankruptcy (2 years) my credit scores are 697 TRANS -702 EQX- 694- EXP. Are the approval odds good? Is this card worth it? Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

I'm not familiar with this card specifically, but I believe they go through Synchrony Bank as my Discount Tire card does.

If you obtain this card it appears the more you buy; the longer the no interest term is. This is how the Discount Tire card works. These cards tend to be very high interest, around 24%. The only way I would suggest you go this route is if you can have the entire financed amount paid off during the no interest grace period. Otherwise you will becharged the full interest rate on the amount finaned and not just the remaining balance. Make sure you can comfortably make the payments.