Question

snackyx

Are several "soft pull" credit inquiries over 1-2 days viewable by the lender?
I am going to apply to a peer-to-peer loan (Lending Club, Prosper, SoFi, etc) but want to check my rate on several at one time. Each says they initially only do a "soft pull" which does not affect your FICO score. My question: Do these "soft pulls" still appear on your credit record? Will each lender I apply to be able to see that I have several soft pulls from other lenders? Are numerous soft pulls in a short time viewed negatively? Thanks for any help.

Lenders don't see soft pulls

No, if it is truly a soft hit, only you can see it.