Question

3teekids

Are all loans included in debt-to-income ratio when applying for mortgage loan?
If I have a personal loan that I am paying off and have less than 2 months remaining on the personal loan, would that loan be counted as part of my debt-to-income ratio? Current loan was for $2000 balance is less than $500

I would imagine that it will be counted, but you will have to ask the mortgage lender to be sure. The only thing is, if this is your only installment loan, paying it off and closing it will cause damage to your scores, I am not sure what to tell you here, kind of a catch 22, I would talk to the mortgage lender before you do anything.