Question

Sklawshe

Apprvd for card & no card yet! Can't reach them, & reading horror stories! HELP! (Credit One)
I applied for a Credit One card (thinking it was similar to Capital One) - as I've read many people have done. I read up on it more after applying, and since I've been trying very hard to rebuild my credit I figured I'd just ride with it and keep the card and use it if needed. However, reading more and more into it people are saying they have been sent to collections months after paying in full, they have been charged interest without even purchasing anything, etc... ALSO, I applied and was approved almost a week ago and they haven't sent a card (per the website update) and I can't get through on the phone #'s they have provided. Should I dispute this?

We just had Christmas and New Years holidays celebrated on Mondays, with no mail service. Allow 10 working days, 2 weeks for the mail.