Question

DC21484

Approx how much will my score increase when I pay off debts? I have no active/usable credit
I have little to no credit. I have a couple of student loans that were paid off, Albeit, very late. Besides that, I have three small debts that I paid off today. They were a couple of years old. I am opening up a secured credit card through my bank whom i've been in good standing with for over seven years in an effort to repair/gain credit. But prior to that is there any idea or estimate of how much my score will increase after just paying off those debts?

It's hard to say, I wouldn't expect for much but hope for the best. The Secured card from your bank, did you make sure that they report to all three credit bureaus? Because if they don't, it's useless to build credit with.