Question

Shamar62

approved or not approved?
Hello,
My name is Marsha Vanlester, and I've been having a very hard time applingn for credit.I recently applied for (GECRB/Amazon). I was sent an e mail from you, and It looked like I was approved. Can you please help me find out if it was? I'd really appreciate it.
Thank You
My e mail (Countessmlv@cfl.rr.com)

First off this is a public board anyone can see this information you post so post sensitive information like name and email NOT smart.......now to answer your question, if you have a thin file to no credit history then chances are you were not approved reason I can tell you this because the first card I went for was GECRB/Sunco card....with no credit history got denied if you want a easy card to apply for with excellent benefits and your just starting out with credit I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND the Quicksilver One credit card from capital one its the MASTERCARD version for average credit it comes with 1.5% cashback on everything and a annual fee of $29 but if you spend $2600 per year the cashback will pay for the annual fee and make sure you keep the utilization under 20% ie $750 limit don't go over $150 to maximize score benefit pay the bill on time atleast the minimum preferablly in full and in 6 months your score will go up 20-30 points....also credit karma can't send you notifications of getting approved only the company can